(617) 320-3711 vnapier@vdnlaw.com

Boston Family Immigration Attorney

At Napier Law, we are ready to help you with the process of obtaining your green card or to help you bring a family member to the United States to live permanently. We know how important it is to be with your loved ones, so we are committed to helping you achieve your goal of family unity. We have helped countless families obtain permanent resident status in the U.S. We are here to help you.

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of status is the process through which foreign nationals already living in the United States without a green card apply for and obtain a green card without leaving the United States. For example, people who came to the U.S. on student visa, visitor visa, business visa, or any other non-immigrant visa can change their status to that of a permanent resident if they have a immediate family member who is a U.S. citizen.

This process eliminates the need to return to one’s native country for consular processing. The processing time for adjustment of status is often shorter than consular processing. On average, the entire process takes approximately 5-8 months.

If you would like more information on Adjustment of Status or if you are seeking to adjust your status or that of an immediate relative, we are here to guide you through the process and will address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Eligibility Requirements:

Physically Present in the United States
Be Admissible
Lawfully Admitted to the United States
– Must have copy of I-94 or be able to obtain copy through USCIS.
Approved I-130 Petition
– In many situations, the I-130 petition may be filed concurrently with the I-485 petition
Immediate Relative of a U.S. citizen
– Spouse of a U.S. citizen
– Parent of a U.S. citizen
– Children (unmarried and under 21 years old) of a U.S. citizen

Consular Processing

Do you have a family member living abroad whom you would like to bring to the United States?
Are you a husband or wife seeking to bring your spouse to the U.S. or a parent seeking to sponsor your child for a Green Card?

At Napier Law, we have helped numerous clients reunite with family members in the United States.

First and foremost, it is important to understand the application process and how long it may take for your family member to immigrate to the United Sates.

We know how difficult it is to be separated from your loved ones, and we would like to make your dream of family unification a reality. Call us for further information on how to bring a family member to the U.S.

Contact Us