Fiancé(e) Visa (K-1)
If you are a U.S. citizen engaged to a foreign national, living outside of the United States, you may be able to apply for a fiancé(e) (K-1) visa. An approved K-1 visa would allow your fiancé to move to the U.S for the purpose of marriage, and to facilitate his or her permanent relocation to the U.S.
In order to be eligible for a fiancé(e) visa, you must demonstrate that:
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You plan to marry your fiancé(e) within 90 days of entering the United States.
- You and your fiancé(e) have met each other, in person, at least once within the past 2 years.
Students and Exchange Visitors
- F Category– This visa is available to students who wish to pursue a full time academic study.
- M Category – This visa is available to students who wish to pursue a full time vocational study in the United States.
- J Category – Student wishing to participate in an exchange program in the United States must apply for the J category visa.
Temporary Visitor Visa (B-1/B-2)
If you or someone you know wish to enter the United States on a temporary basis for business or pleasure, you may be eligible for a B-1 or B-2 visa.
In order to be eligible for a temporary visitor visa, you must demonstrate that:
- The purpose of your trip to the United States is for business/pleasure;
- You plan to remain in the United States for a limited period of time;
- You have a residence outside of the United States which you do not intend to abandon;
- You have sufficient ties to your home country (family, community and employment) which will ensure your return at the end of your visit;
- You have sufficient funds to cover your trip and all expenses associated with you stay in the United States; and
- You are admissible to the United States.
Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
If you are someone with extraordinary abilities, you may qualify for an O visa or a P visa.
You will need to demonstrate that you are a foreign national with extraordinary abilities in an industry such as:
- Advanced Degree Holders,
- Actors, Artists,
- Athletes, Coaches,
- Fashion, Film,
- Information Technology,
- Medical professionals,
- Models, Music,
- Scientists and many more.
There are numerous visas available to Medical Professionals who would like to move to the United States to study or complete a training program or medical residency and or work in the U.S. If you are interested in learning about the different visas available to you or the eligibility requirements, please contact our office for details.
- E-3 Visa
- F Visa
- H-1B Visa
- O-1 Visa
- TN Visa
- EB-11 Green Card
- EB-2 Green Card